I have always being a fan of great music preferably hip hop. I came across a mixtape last weekend that was a breath of fresh air to the hip hop world. he reminded me of AZ but he's very unique in his delivery. His flow is very similar to AZ which is not a bad at all.
The artist who caught my attention last weekend was J. Cole a new artist from North Carolina trying to make a name for himself and the city, town and people he represents. His lyrical skills are greater than most new comers in the hip hop game right now. He sounds more like an East Coast rapper I guest I mean his skills are up to par in the likes Ludacris, T.I.. Wait a minute i'm not saying he's anywhere close to these artists but if he stays the course and Jay-z can mentor him. I'll say this right now he can be the next big thing i know a lot of them newcomers has that potential but he's different he lives and breath the stuff in his rhymes. you can definitely understand and see where he's coming from. He's versatile and has good enough punch line that makes say hey not bad.
I guess people who never heard of him check his mistapes out and let me know what you think.
The Come Up
The Warm Up
He should be in the remix with Kanye West, Jay-Z, & Rihanna- We run this city. I think that would give him the exposure he needs to show people he's really talented and ready to make a name for himself.
Peace to all!
Song of the Day- J. Cole- Light Please off his mixtape "The Warm Up"
The artist who caught my attention last weekend was J. Cole a new artist from North Carolina trying to make a name for himself and the city, town and people he represents. His lyrical skills are greater than most new comers in the hip hop game right now. He sounds more like an East Coast rapper I guest I mean his skills are up to par in the likes Ludacris, T.I.. Wait a minute i'm not saying he's anywhere close to these artists but if he stays the course and Jay-z can mentor him. I'll say this right now he can be the next big thing i know a lot of them newcomers has that potential but he's different he lives and breath the stuff in his rhymes. you can definitely understand and see where he's coming from. He's versatile and has good enough punch line that makes say hey not bad.
I guess people who never heard of him check his mistapes out and let me know what you think.
The Come Up
The Warm Up
He should be in the remix with Kanye West, Jay-Z, & Rihanna- We run this city. I think that would give him the exposure he needs to show people he's really talented and ready to make a name for himself.
Peace to all!
Song of the Day- J. Cole- Light Please off his mixtape "The Warm Up"

No comments:
Post a Comment